Pre-orders for the unique Golden Hour yarn box
Imagine the golden, hazy days of summer. The sun sets late, the earth is still warm from the long day. Bees drone in the flowers. The sun, just ready to set, lights up the world in a deep, golden glow. That’s the Golden Hour.
The yarn for this box has been chosen with the Golden Hour in mind. Soft, silky and fuzzy Blue-faced Leicester wool is wonderful for drapey, luxurious accessories, perfect for a shawl to throw over your shoulders as the day turns to evening. Two skeins of BFL are paired with a skein of kid-mohair/silk lace-weight for an extra fuzzy, floating lightness.
But of course this isn’t just yarn.
The box will include a large project bag, handmade in the UK by Jeanette of Crafty Clegg’s project bags. A generous 12″ x 12″ with a solid boxed base, padded, with a waxed drawstring. The fabrics are carefully chosen pure cotton.
Rebecca of Rebecca’s Room stitch markers has also created a tin of snag-free handmade stitch markers with coordinating colours and a beautiful progress-keeper to match.
- Two skeins of hand-dyed superwash Blue-faced Leicester 4ply yarn, 100g/400m each
- One skein of hand-dyed kid mohair and silk lace-weight yarn, 50g, 400m
- A hand-made project bag, 12″ by 12″, by Crafty Cleggs Creations, with a boxed base
- A tin of no-snag stitch markers and a progress keeper by Rebecca’s Room
- All made in the UK by small, independent makers.
- And a couple of secret extras!
This is a limited run of 15 bags – it’s your choice to pre-order whilst the contents are a mystery and save your place, or order when the final product pictures are released.
Pre-orders will close JUNE 17